Renegade New Mexico SMS Terms and Conditions
1. Renegade Text Alerts are sent to individuals who have subscribed to receive them, and provide alerts to pop up sales, major inventory deliveries, and other timely events. The system also may be used to confirm appointments and remind customers of upcoming events they registered to attend.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text "STOP" in reply to any text message. Upon sending "STOP," we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
3. If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to email@example.com
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive up to 3 messages a month. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.